Year 3 - Final project Evaluation
For this project, it was much more stressful to write as I was originally planning to write a six-episode series at about 30 pages (roughly 30 minutes each) per episode. But, I soon realized that I didn't have the writing power of the ability to stretch out this idea to six episodes when had only gotten to the second episode. So, because of this, I reached out to my university teacher to change to a feature-length script, something that I found much easier to write to as I only to write 60 pages rather than 180. Strengths: I feel that my strengths in my writing came from my descriptions of both the characters and the environment, I was able to create a world where the reader could step in and feel like they knew it. I knew from films like Lord of the Rings, that you want a world where the audience could feel as if they belonged in that environment, even if it was their first time watching the film, it's a great first impression on the viewer. My other strength as my character w...
Comments
Post a Comment